Job Title: Asset Manager
Location: Paris, France
Department: Asset Management
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Asset Management team is currently composed of 6 Asset Managers. As at May 2017, they manage Assets of a value of 3 billion euros. The main roles of the team are:
1. Identifying and implementing value-add opportunities: Alternative uses, redevelopments, refurbishments, minimizing irrecoverable, building tenant relationships, tenant mix.
2. Lease regears, renewals, rent reviews and lease contract negotiations
3. Managing relationships with third party consultants: Managing agents (which includes monitoring rent, service charge & insurance), lawyers, project professionals.
4. Preparing and managing the sales.
5. Preparing asset level business plans and budget projections.
6. Working closely with the acquisition team to advise and validate deals, negotiations and assumptions.
Role and Accountabilities:
The Asset Manager will identify and undertake asset management initiatives on allocated properties across various Funds. The successful candidate will support senior directors in the day to day asset management tasks, and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Oversight of property management (technical management of the buildings and tenant relations, organization of the monthly meeting with objectives and minutes);
- Support the leasing activity (co-ordination of leasing agents and marketing actions, lease negotiations);
- Asset management control: tenancy schedule up to date, follow-up of the rent collection, regular check of the rent deposit and bank guarantees, follow-up of the properties insurances, follow-up of the documentation relative to the asset such as co-ownership, plans, etc…
- Involved in the sales process (data room preparation);
- Organize and implement RFP (review providers forms) for all service providers;
- Development of annual property budgets and business plans;
- Maintain and update the documentation on each asset (transfer from acquisition to the Asset team, dynamic management of the storage, notably in view of the data room preparation for the sale of the assets.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Real Estate degree with strong record of academic achievement
- 5-7 years’ experience in the real estate industry
- French mother tongue, Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French market practices (property management, leasing, development, sales, regulations)
- Legal and financial competences
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills + high level negotiating skills
- Adaptable team player with the ability to operate autonomously when needed in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, both a verbal and written format
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams including portfolio/fund teams and analysts, finance, strategy and client services
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Proactive, able to bring new ideas
- Rigorous and taste for details
- Cost rationalization and quality work in the reporting.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.