Asset Compliance Specialist
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is seeking an Asset Compliance Specialist (ACS) to join its Asset Management team in the Chicago office. The primary role of the ACS is to ensure property level operational quality control within the asset management group, assist property teams, and team with asset managers, portfolio associates, asset analysts and assist portfolio managers as needed.
- Document Management throughout the asset’s life cycle
- Rolling out and managing compliance with LaSalle’s Operational Guidelines by the property teams
- Coordinating the lease approval process
- Maintaining data integrity
- Overseeing risk management coordination and contracting related duties
- Managing the capital approval and check request process
- Assisting with due diligence related to lenders, appraisals, buyers and sellers.
Policies and Procedures: Educate and introduce property management team on LaSalle Property Management Operational Guidelines
- Capital Approval Memos (CAM): for all capital projects, review CAM (including bids and certificate of insurance), approve, obtain asset manager’s approval, and return approved CAM to property manager
- Check Request Memorandums (CRM): review (and ensure all necessary items included) and approve CRM for lease commissions, taxes and capital projects
- Insurance: review insurance exception letters and certificates of insurance (COI), Assist risk management with the completion of data sheets for all new properties and renewals
- Lease Approval Packages: review leases, COI if applicable, lease abstract and lease commission for approval before distributing to property manager
- Facility Audit Control: Establish and maintain a property level audit system to ensure that site personnel are operating within established procedures
- File Maintenance – Maintain property level files including leases, closing documents, environmental and engineering reports, loan documents and other property documents as required on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and presentations skills required.
- Vendor contract management
- Risk Management (various insurance related matters)
- Lease approval
- Debt compliance
- Acquisition onboarding and Disposition execution.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.