To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website
LaSalle Investment Management is seeking a full-time Analyst to join its Client Capital Group in the Chicago headquarters beginning Summer 2018. The Client Capital Group (“CCG”) is the team responsible within LaSalle for all client relationship, capital raising, new product development and marketing activities to clients and prospects globally. The team consists of 36 professionals located in 10 offices worldwide. LaSalle has over 400 institutional clients globally, invested in both private real estate as well as public securities investment programs. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a global team and have exposure to a global and diverse real estate product offering, including equity, debt and public REITs and work closely with a number of senior professionals within CCG, as well as in the fund management and research & strategy teams. This role will be based in Chicago to support the Americas CCG team in the marketing of LaSalle funds, the development of new business and products in the Americas, together with providing information and support to existing clients and other parts of the business.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Creation and update of marketing documentation (introductory fliers, investor pitchbooks, etc.) and presentations used to promote LaSalle’s business and funds to existing and prospective clients based in the Americas.
- Write and coordinate RFPs (Request for Proposals) and RFIs (Request for Information) responses, working closely with the responsible fund team, the client relationship executive and other members of CCG.
- Support the CCG team in addressing clients’ requests and in promoting new products.
- Track and analyze capital raise efforts on existing and proposed funds, new initiatives and potential clients.
- Complete and submit industry’s surveys.
- Maintain marketing information systems e.g. new business tracking, slide library, RFP library etc.
- Link with CCG analysts in our other offices regarding best practices, information processes, etc.
- Completion of minutes for fund products, new business and general CCG team related conference calls.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business preferred.
- Financial/real estate background preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with senior managers and manage their expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight and competing deadlines under pressure.
- Project management skills with ability to gather and collate information efficiently from a variety of sources.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Desire to learn with ability to think critically and creatively
- Very high attention to detail and quality e.g. proofing content, punctuation, format, appearance, etc.
- Strong sense of team work and excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Participate in continuing on-the-job training to learn new – and enhance existing – skills.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.