Summer 2017 - Analyst & Research Intern
To be considered, please click the link below to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website.
Objective of Role:
LaSalle Investment Management is seeking a Research & Analyst Summer Intern to join the Asset Management and Research & Strategy team in Toronto on a temporary basis. The intern will have knowledge of basic economic, financial, and statistical concepts. Experience using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), and a demonstrated interest in real estate, economics, or urban planning/development are necessary. The intern will support the Research & Strategy, Acquisitions and Asset Management teams with various projects and white papers as assigned. The role will focus on special research projects related to investment strategy, real estate’s role in an investment portfolio, and industry trends. Work product may include a presentation of findings. The intern can expect to work simultaneously with different members of the team on various projects.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program from a leading school in Finance, Economics, Urban Planning, Geography, Mathematics or Real Estate (minimum of two years completed);
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate, regional economics or macro-economics;
- Knowledge of economics, financial economics and statistics. Real estate knowledge is a positive;
- Excellent writing, analytical, and computer skills (Microsoft Office programs including Excel) is required; and
- Strong attention to detail.
LaSalle Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.