Analyst - Client Capital Group
Job Title: Analyst
Location: Munich, Germany
Department: Client Capital Group
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter, references and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) your remuneration expectations, your earliest start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Client Capital Group is the team responsible for all capital raising and marketing activities for all LaSalle products globally. The team has over 35 professionals located in 10 offices worldwide. The Client Capital Group in Munich has 3 professionals and a team assistant. LaSalle products include both private real estate as well as public securities investment programmes.
Role and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for writing & coordinating RFP’s (Request for Proposal)
- Responsible for marketing material (quarterly update)
- Support Client Capital Team, in particular by research & analysis of market, target clients, peer group.
- Support the broader German team (Managing Directors, acquisition team, etc.) regarding internal and external presentations
- Support organizing roadshows for our products.
- Assistance in follow-up
- Responsible for day-to-day requests from existing clients and coordination of tailor-made client reporting
- Support Client Capital Director in product champion role.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in finance, economics or real estate from leading universities
- Native (or at least fluent) in German and English. An additional other major European language (ideally French) is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Creativity and very high attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and interact at all organizational levels
- Ability to work with teams in different offices and across time zones
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyse new data, make observations and draw conclusions
- Diligent and meticulous
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard
- Proficiency with use of PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word
- A proactive and confident team player with a high level of integrity, dedication and professionalism
- Interest in alternative asset classes and real estate is an advantage.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.