Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
To Apply: Please email a covering letter and your CV (stating the position you are applying for) to: email@example.com
The main function of this key role is the provision of receptionist and administrative support to the Luxembourg office, which is composed of 14 employees. The role will report into the Head of Luxembourg, and the successful candidate will carry out their duties in a proactive and efficient way, with tact and understanding of the wider business.
Role and Accountabilities
- Provide administrative support to the finance team (update notes of the annual accounts, insert hyperlinks to reconciliation sheet, maintain excel chart for future recharges. …)
- Act as office receptionist – meet & greet visitors and organize meeting rooms
- Provide ad-hoc administrative and project support to the head of Luxembourg office
- Open, sort and distribute all incoming correspondence. Coordinate all in and out mail
- Order office supplies (stationery, drinks, lunch vouchers…)
- Coordinate business trips and compile travel expenses & reports
- Prepare documents for signature
- Organize various office events (team lunches and outings, Christmas party etc…)
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Fluent French and English. German would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dependable and willing team player
- Highly service oriented. Ability to think creatively and act in proactive manner
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to efficiently multitask
- Maturity and professionalism to deal with incoming client calls and dealing with colleagues locally and around the world;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft word/ Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a polyvalent assistant role or similar function.
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.